Today I am going to show you exactly how to permanently delete your Facebook New Page Experience. The Facebook new Page experience is introduced for public figures, businesses and others to help them build their professional presence on Facebook and help them connect with their fans and audiences.
Fortunate enough, some of want to use the new feature because of its redesigned layout that’s cleaner and more intuitive than the classic Pages experience. Even though the new Pages experience is not available for all Pages yet there are some tricks we used to switched to the New Page Experience from the classic Pages experience.
But after we switched, we realized that the new page didn’t grow faster like the classic page then we struggle to switch back and change names which automatically doesn’t work with the new page experience then we end up decided to delete the page and start all over again.
Follow these simple steps below to conveniently and permanently delete your Facebook new page experience.
· Login to your Facebook account on your phone, browser or click here to login.
· After you have logged in to your account, click on your profile to switch to the page you want to delete.
· After you have switched to the new page experience, click on the profile at the top on the right hand corner/side.
· Click on the Settings & Privacy
· Click on the Settings
· Click on the Privacy
· Click on the Facebook Page information under privacy.
· Scroll down and click on the Deactivation and Deletion
· Finally select the Delete Page
· and click on continue
· And finally enter your Facebook password to confirm page deletion.
That’s all. Cheers you have successfully deleted your Facebook new page experience. Leave a comment below and share this post with your friends on social media.